stranger things

Liz's pov: I woke up with Zach's arm around my waist. I turned around and faced him. He was still sleeping and looked absolutely adorable. I smiled as I remembered how he likes me back. I lifted my hand up and brought it up to Zach's hair. Then began running my hand through his messy hair. His eyes slowly fluttered opened and he smiled.

"Your messy hair is so cute." I said as I kept running my hand through it.

He tightened his grip around my waist then pulled me onto his bare chest so I was straddling him.

"I could really get used to waking up next to you in the morning." He said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well you're gonna have to wait a month until we can do this all the time." I said getting off of him and out of bed.

"Baby, come back." He sang softly.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I got to get ready for the day." I said opening my closet.

"What are your plans for the day?" He asked.

"Nothing that I know of." I said shrugging.

"Good, then come over to the boys and my house." He said.

"If I do, you can't kiss me like at all, I don't want the boys to get suspicious." I stated.

"Oh second thought, we could just stay here and cuddle all day." He said grinning from ear to ear.

"As much as I would love to, don't you think that you should go back home?" I asked.

He frowned.

"But E, I wanna spend time with you." He said.

I chuckled lightly.

"Clingy much?" I joked.

He shrugged.

"I just got you and I don't want to lose you, that's all." He said.

"You'll never lose me, even if we aren't together, we'll always be close." I said.

He got off my bed and put back on his shirt before he walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sing for me." He said as he dipped his head into my neck and began to leave soft, little kisses on my neck.

"Zachary Dean Herron, if you even dare to leave a hickey I will hurt you." I said.

He removed his head from my neck and chuckled.

"I promise you that I didn't." He said.

I pulled away from his grip and headed towards the mirror in my room to inspect my neck. Just like he promised there were no hickeys on my neck, thank the lord.

"See I told you." He said coming up behind me.

He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I said turning my head and kissing his cheek.

"I think you missed my lips." He said winking.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

"Nope, sorry, you gotta wait." I said.

He groaned.

"Pleaseeee, just this once!" He begged.

I bit my lower lip and debated it over a bit in my head. Then I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled.

"Thank you, I really needed that." He said.

I chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, yeah now let me figure out what I'm wearing for the day." I said.

He let go of me and went back to my bed, where he sat down. Then he grabbed his phone to play on it, while I got ready.

"Okay, I'm all done." I said as I walked out of my bathroom.

Zach looked up at me and smiled.

"You're so pretty." Zach said.

I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks, Z." I said.

I looked back up at him and saw him stand up from my bed then walk towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's gonna be a long month." He said.

"I'm sure it'll go by faster than you think." I said chuckling.

"I hope so." He said before kissing my forehead.

"You should probably head home now." I said.

"It's still pretty early, can't we just watch some Netflix for an hour?" He asked, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Fine." I said.

"Yay!" He exclaimed getting back into my bed.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my tv remote then I laid back down on my bed by Zach, who immediately put his arm around me. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Anything you want to." He said.

"Can we binge watch Stranger Things?" I asked.

"Does that mean I get to stay here for most of the day?" He questioned.

"Yes." I said.

"Then let's please binge watch Stranger Things." He said quickly causing me to chuckle.

I turned on my tv then went onto Netflix. Then I put on Season 1 Episode 1 of Stranger Things.

"Wait, haven't you already seen all of Stranger Things?" He asked.

"Well yeah, of course I have." I said.

"Then why are we binge watching it even though you've already seen it?" He asked laughing lightly.

"Because Finn Wolfhard is an adorable human being and I love him." I stated.

"More than me?" He asked.

"Yes." I said jokingly.

"I feel so offended." He said.

"I'm just kidding, of course not more than you." I said.

"But if we were talking about Jaeden Lieberher or Wyatt Oleff from It then I would definitely not be kidding." I said teasingly.