swimming fun

Liz's pov: I woke up to the sound of knocking, it didn't come from my bedroom door though. It came from my window. I looked over at my window and saw a figure, but couldn't tell who it was. I got out of bed and walked over to my window. I noticed it was Zach, and turned around to go back to my bed. He knocked on the window again.

"Open up the window, E." Zach said even though it came out muffled since the window was closed.

I hesitantly turned around and walked back over to the window then opened it.

"May I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said stepping back.

He climbed into my room then closed the window behind him.

"Thanks." He said.

"How'd you even manage to climb up to my window?" I asked.

"I might've bought a ladder." He said.

"That sounds so creepy oh my gosh, I'm sorry." He quickly said.

I hummed in response.

"It's just I had to see you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can we just be friends again that's all we ever were anyways so I don't see why we're even fighting." He said.

"Fine, but this time don't flirt with me cause it leads someone to believe something that's not true." I said.

"I'm dating Rachel so I won't, I promise." He said throwing his hands up.

I felt my heart sink when he said that.

"Anyways wanna go on a late night adventure, bud?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said.

"Great let's go!" He exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room.

"What time even is it?" I asked as we got into his car.

"A little after four thirty, and we need to get hurrying to the place we're going." Zach said as buckled in his seatbelt.

I buckled my seatbelt then he started driving.

*about a half hour later*

We pulled up to a building and Zach parked his car.

"Come on." Zach said unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of his car.

I sighed then did the same. We went up to the roof of the building and waited for sunrise in silence.

"Wait hold on I wanna get a picture of you, and the sunrise." Zach said as the sun started to rise.

"Okay, but use my phone." I said handing him my phone

He nodded then went behind me and took my picture. Then he showed it to me.

"I'm gonna post this on my Instagram." I said.
________________________________

lizthompson