with who?

Liz's pov: I paced nervously in front of The Cheesecake Factory as I waited for Zach to arrive.

"You look beautiful." A voice behind me said causing me to jump.

I turned around and saw Zach. I smiled, but soon my smile was replace with a frown. Zach furrowed his eyebrows together.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked.

"I need to tell you something." I said as tears began to well up.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

"You can tell me anything, you know that." He said softly.

I looked down and began to wonder if he actually even need to know about me moving to London. I looked back up at him.

"I-I cheated on you." I lied.

I quickly cover my mouth not believing that had just come out of my mouth.

"You could've thought of anything else, yet you freaking said that. I'm such a dumbass." I thought to myself.

Zach's mouth dropped then he quickly let go of my hands and took a few steps back.

"Wait Zach-" I started to say, but he cut me off.

"With who?" He asked as a tear went down his cheek.

I wanted to do nothing more than just wipe it away, but I felt frozen in place.

"Freddy." I lied once again.

He shook his head as another tear fell. And yet another one.

"Don't ever try contacting me ever again, we're done." Zach said before turning around and running away.

I wanted to chase after him, and tell him that I lied.

That I actually am moving to London because I have Leukemia.

But I don't.

I stay put as tears rolled silently down my face.

Author's note:
AND THATS THE END!!!
I WILL BE MAKING A SEQUEL CALLED CONSEQUENCES WHICH WILL BE BASED ON CAMILA CABELLO'S SONG (:

IT WILL BE SET TWO YEARS LATER... IDK WHEN I WILL START IT, BUT IT WILL MOST LIKELY BE SOMETIME SOON!!!