fight/makeup

Daniel's pov: As soon as Liz fell asleep, I let go of her hand making sure I didn't wake her up then I quietly left her room. Softly shutting the door behind me. I quietly walked down her stairs then outside. I got in my car then drove back home.

*back at the house*

I walked in to see Zach in the living room, laying on the couch with his hands over his face.

"Hey." I said.

Zach removed his hands from his face then looked at me.

"Hey." Zach mumbled.

"I was just at Liz's." I said sitting down beside him.

"How is she?" He asked.

"She said she's better than earlier, but she's still hurt by what you said." I said.

He groaned covering his face.

"I didn't mean it, it just came out without me even thinking." He said looking back at me.

I just nodded my head slightly.

"I need to go see her." He said standing up.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down on the couch.

"She's asleep right now." I said.

"Then I'll talk to her later." He said.

"Maybe you should give her a day or so." I said scratching the back of my head.

"I can't go that long without seeing her." He said.

"You make it sound like she's your girlfriend." I said.

"You're dating Rachel, remember?" I added.

"I remember, but Liz is still my friend." He said.

"I know." I said.

"Do you like her?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I don't like her how you think I do." I said.

"I think of her as a best friend." I added.

He sighed.

"Okay, I was just curious." He said.

"Why are you with Rachel when everyone here in this house knows you like Liz?" I asked.

He slightly shrugged.

"I like both of them." He said.

"Which I guess makes me the hoe and obviously not Liz." He added.

"Can I be honest with you?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Rachel's a complete bitch, she clearly hates Liz and you can't even see it." I said.

"Rachel doesn't hate Liz." He argued.

"Whatever you think bro, but I'm off to bed now." I said getting up.

________________________________

Zach's pov: "Rachel's a complete bitch, she clearly hates Liz and you can't even see it." I repeated Daniel's words in my head.

"Does Rachel actually hate Liz?" I thought to myself.

I finally got up from the couch then went to bed. Falling asleep as my thoughts consumed me.

*skip to waking up*

I woke up and looked at the time.

7:30 am.

I groaned and got out of bed. I quickly got changed in my "signature outfit" which was obviously a black t shirt and a pair of black jeans. I went into my bathroom and did everything I needed to do in there. I didn't bother didn't anything with my hair since I decided to just have a lazy day. I grabbed my phone then walked downstairs and noticed that the house was quiet.

"Good I'm the only one up." I said to myself.

I walked out the front door then got in my car.

"I need to go apologize to Liz." I thought to myself as I pulled out of the drive way.

I drove all the way to her house then parked.

"Throw stones at her window or ring the doorbell?" I wondered.

"Window." I said to myself as I turned off my car.

I got out of my car locking it before heading towards her window. I looked at the ladder then decided to just climb up it. I saw she was dancing around with a smile on her face. I smiled then so I lightly tapped on the window. She turned around and when she saw me, her smile was replaced with a frown. She came to the window and opened it.

"E, can I please come in?" I begged.

She nodded then backed away from the window. I climbed through it, then closed the window behind me. I walked up to Liz and put my hands on her shoulders.

"E, I am truly sorry." I said looking in her eyes.

I could see how hurt she was when I looked into them which made my heart drop. I hate knowing I was the reason why she was sad.

"I didn't mean it, I was just..." I started to say before I was cut off by Liz.

"Just what, Zach." Liz snapped shrugging my hands away from her shoulders.

I was taken back by her tone.

"You and Rachel clearly are perfect for each other, you both think I'm a such a whore." She said raising her voice a bit.

"Apparently being friends with someone the opposite sex as you makes you a whore." She added.

"Well I guess I'm a whore then." She continued.

"I don't understand why you're even here if you think that." She said.

"I WAS JEALOUS!" I blurted out raising my voice.

"YOU BECAME SO CLOSE WITH DANIEL AND JACK, I JUST COULDN'T HELP, BUT FEEL HURT!" I continued.

"I LIKED YOU AND YOU NEVER SEEMED TO CARE ABOUT ME!" I argued.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, ZACH I DON'T NEED YOUR LIES." She yelled.

"I NEVER LIED!" I yelled back.

"I ONLY FLIRT WITH YOU THOUGH." She quoted.

"WHAT ABOUT THAT HUH?" She asked with her voice cracking.

My face soften when I heard her voice crack and noticed tears start running down her face.

"I care about you." I said softly.

She shook her head wiping her tears away.

"Please don't lie to me." She said her eyes filled with tears, that were threatening to spill once again.

I grabbed her hand then intertwined our fingers, tracing little circles on her hand with my thumb.

"I'm not lying, E." I said.

"Can we just be friends again?" She asked not making eye contact with me.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." I said.

"Good." She said looking at me.

I pulled her into a tight hug and she hugged me back.

"I don't like fighting with you." I said sighing.

"I don't either." Liz mumbled into my shoulder.