How do you really feel?

Hi.
I've got a question for you. Are you ready? It's really difficult.

How do you really feel?

Honestly. I'm asking you to answer honestly. Don't answer me, answer yourself.

If you feel okay, happy, I can't tell you how incredibly glad I am.

But if you don't, why not?
Why aren't you happy?
Okay, everyone has their reasons and may or may not be the same.

I can tell you that in my 18 years of life I had my reasons to not be happy and I bet you did too.

But do you want to stay unhappy forever? If you do what can I say, you do you. But if you don't, I would like to help.

In this book I will tell you some things about my life and why turned out to be who I am today. You'll probably see how I made so many bad choices, what was the outcome and how it made me feel, but most importantly how I dealt with. And I'm not going to lie, I am not the smartest kid when it comes to dealing with things, but I find it funny how I always understand what I did wrong. It may take years, but I always do. And I always learn from what happens.

I will not say names, most situations I speak about don't just envolve me and I don't want to impair anyone's life.

Unfortunately not everyone has the help I used to have, so this is for you.
Good luck :)