Just Like Scars.

08/04/2018 - 01:55 AM

I don't know what's happening.

My heart aches and my throat feels dry after throwing up for no reason. I don't feel nauseous anymore but I feel dizzy.

I have a bad feeling, like if something bad is about to happen.

This doesn't feel like a panic attack, it's something else, I think, I don't know. Maybe it's just a different kind of anxiety crises.

I don't know what to do. I have a knot in my throat that makes me want to cry, but why?

Why do I feel this way? What's happening? Or did something already happen and I'm just reacting now? But what?

Today was a normal day the only thing that I can think of that might be de reason why I'm feeling this way is... I don't want to say it.

02:31 AM

I didn't know how bad I was still feeling from the conversation I had with my psychologist about my "friends" and "boyfriend". Or maybe I knew, I just didn't want to admit it.

The truth is, I'm hurt.

I'm hurt because I put my faith in those three people. And they didn't just let me down.

They were the last drop of a full glass.
They showed me why I shouldn't trust people. He taught me to fear him, and because of that now I am afraid of not just him, but everyone else too.

They fooled me into thinking they actually cared about me and even though at some point I knew they didn't, I didn't want to be alone.

Those three people were manipulative in the worst possible way. 

Words they told me still echo inside my ears reminding me of all the bad things that have happened.

Just like scars.