Universe.

01/07/2018

No. No. This can't be happening. Not to me, not again. This can't be true. Please don't be true.

The whole point of going back to school this year was to have my best friend by my side, to have his support and help if I need it. The whole point was not to be alone. But now that I was put in a different school I don't know what to do. After all that has happened I can't face school alone, I just can't, I don't know if I'll survive it. They say the third time is the last one. Is this the case?

What should I do? Should I fight for the school I want, get my hopes up even though in the end the possibility I go to that school is the size of my pinky finger? Or should I let it go and think that this is what the universe wants for me? Or does the universe want me to fight for my future? Life should come with subtitles because somehow I feel like we don't speak the same language.

My head is spinning and my tears are hurting my face due my recent sunburn.

Once again I feel hopeless that things will ever be okay. It's not just one thing, it's one more thing. And if I really go to that school it won't be just one more.

I have taken way to much crap in my 17 years alive and I don't know if I can take this. But the problem is, one way or another I HAVE to.

But I.... DAMN IT.