Chapter 2

Few weeks later

Genji rolled of bed. His hands ran through his black hair. He hasn't slept all that well the past few night. Sighing he moved to his closet setting out his clothing. He turned on the TV as he made breakfast. Her voice was the first thing the he heard. "Anyone regarding any information to the thief which has plagued Paris and other parts of the world for the past few years reported it to Interpol or your local authorities." Her statement full of determination. Maybe tonight Genji could steal something more valuable than gold from the detective. His mind wondered back to the beginnings of his thieving career but was interrupted by some at the door. He groaned with displeasure as he knew who it was. "Genji I know your in there open up" her voice rang through the intercom. His feet dragged them and him to the door.

"What do you need?" "Oh nothing just wanted to check up on my best friend"

He wanted to shoot himself. Sombra or "The Hacker" as she calls herself helps him on occasion with his heist. She was his friend's girlfriend who always bugged him.

"Don't worry I brought Mcree so we can plan the next 'party' "

With a sigh of relief he opened the door. Mcree was about 6'1"and made Sylvester Stallone when he was younger look like a dwarf. Mcree shook Genji's hand as he walked in with his girlfriend.

"So how did the last 'party' go?" Mcree asked while Genji closed the door."Em...Not all that bad you know took a bullet to the back of my thigh and nearly got arrested." Genji responded."I'm guessing by Angela Ziegler" "Nooooooo...........Yeah" "The cop who has the entire case on her wall with the serious vendetta against you" "Yep that's the one" "Don't tell me you have a crush on her" "What makes you say that"

Mcree pulled out his phone and scrolled to August 25 at 9:04 pm about 3 days after the police station job "And I quote 'I think I fell in love with a Cop dude. That interpol agent Angela she's hot and insane.' Do I need to read more" "No" Genji walked to his couch and sat down. He could feel Sombra and Mcree judging him but they knew he was drunk when he sent the text. "Cold pizza in the fridge and pancakes on the stove"

Angela Ziegler tapped her foot quietly. He stole a major case file against the Martin Family but it didn't matter because they held up their end of the deal so Interpol has to hold up theirs. The Martin Gang leader is free. Her head turned to the case board. It didn't make since there was no rhyme or reason to his thieving activities. He would rob a museum and steal the artifacts that were stolen and sold on the black market. Then just rob a train of priceless jewels.

Her head spun as the case it self caused headaches. Maybe it's time for coffee she thought. Her roommate Fareeha Amari said she needed to get a hobby other than hunting down this Thief but what does she know. Angela walked quietly around the apartment. It's was only about 5 o' clock in the afternoon when her thought drifted back to the night in the alley way where he was unmasked by her. Each time only a few things changing. Maybe her tackling him or her not getting cuffed by him, yet each time he always manages to slip away. Angela heard Fareeha swearing in the other room and went to investigate.

Genji raised an eyebrow in confusion of Mcree's and Sombra's plan. They wanted him to go to the Police Ball Friday night and steal a priceless heir loom from the hostess of the ball, Amélie Lacroix or as she is known by others Widowmaker. The rumors that shrouded her Manor were what kept thieves away for the sake of their own life. A smile pulled at his lips as he spoke "Where's my tuxedo? I need to get ready for the Ball."

-•-
Hope you enjoyed this chapter