Chapter 7

Genji felt his heart beat rapidly at the foot fall of cops behind him as they grew louder. He cut down an exhibit, cops shouted and argued which way he went. The Diamond sat in his bag in a wooden box with velvet lining. He only had to make it past the lobby and the van would be waiting in the loading bay. His head poked out of the exhibit checking to see if anyone was there and took off down the corridor. The stairs leading down into the loading bay was oh so close. Angela came running from the side corridor and cut him off. Genji looked for another way to escape desperately. His hopes were shattered like glass as she tackled him through a glass pane. They struggled in the inner court yard for a few brief moments. Angela slipped a few kisses between them as they continued fighting . She landed a blow on his left side sending him sprawling on to the grass. A British accent caught Angela's attention. Lena stood there her arms crossed across her chest with a stern look on her face that melt into a friendly smile. She didn't say anything else but Angela knew what she wanted. Lena has been working on the case of the Thief with Angela and wanted to see him either dead or in handcuffs just as bad as she had before she became infatuated with him. Genji struggled to his feet yelping in pain. Mcree had hit him there with brass knuckles just a few days prior. Mcree said it was to toughen him up but he knew it was just a way to test them out.

Looking at the court yard from anyone else's point of view would say Genji is rightly screwed but this is a Shimada. Genji ran towards the wall and began to climb. It was hard for there weren't many hand and foot holds for him. They watched in awe as he scaled the building with such ease. Lena opened fire at him. Bullets ricochet of the stone wall. One nipped his thigh as he got over the lip of the wall. Angela cursed as she watch him escape. Her tone wasn't that of anger but of annoyance with a hint of delight. Lena saw through her friend's disguise and stared with curiosity. She couldn't believe it. Angela Ziegler one of BPD(Blizzard Police Department) finest detectives smitten with a thief and one they have been chasing for years now. Lena kept the thought to herself of course but decided to see if she could unveil the cause behind this anomaly.