Chapter 9

Come sail away, Come sail away, Come sail away with meee!
Thank you all for the support for this fanfic. I couldn't do with out y'all!

-•-

Lena watched in silence as the lovebirds talked. It was mostly about what they should do tomorrow or what their favorite sport is. Just a meaningless conversation. Lena won't deny that if she was straight she would try to steal Genji away from Angela.

Angela's phone rang, it was Fareeha. She excused herself to answer it. Lena got Genji's attention to lay a few more ground rules for him. "So Mr.Shimada you are dating my friend?" she inquired holding eye contact with him. "Yes I am and please call me Genji, Mr.Shimada is my father" "Alright Genji I'll have you know if you break her heart I'll break you and if you try anything that I deem inappropriate I'll arrest you on the spot. Do I make my self clear luv?" he gulped when she said that. He knew that Lena was not someone to quarrel with especially when she could probably lay him out in a matter of seconds. "Yes Ma'am" he replied before sipping from his cup of coffee.

Angela had returned with an irritated look on her face. Mcree and Fahreea would not be coming to the festival today because they're going to the movies or something else. She pointed in the direction of a colosseum, commenting on how there is something going on in there. The group made their way over to it occasionally stopping and looking in the shops. Genji found Angela a witches hat which she looked ravishingly beautiful in, he of course bought it for her. The colosseum was crowded as a Caber Toss competition was just starting. It was entertaining to watch especially when a 4'-2" woman managed the throw the 19' log more times then the 6'-5" man managed to. Angela rested her head on his shoulder as they watched. Lena kept a close eye but knew there was nothing wrong with it. By about 1 in the afternoon they had quit watching the contests that happened in the arena.

Genji bought them turkey legs and beer for lunch. They talked about the sword fight that broke out between the king and a peasant, it was staged of course but still entertaining. The jousting tournament was quite a show as well. Angela begged Genji to come into one of the stores with her. He met her request with a yes.

It was a small store with a small Chinese woman standing behind the counter. She watched the couple. The first thing that caught his eye was an old Japanese painting of two men and two dragons. Angela looked at the painting and smiled. She didn't know much about it but it looked lovely. Her eye saw a painting of a beautiful Valkyrie. The bronze plate at the bottom of the oak frame was inscribed the name of Eir. If Angela remembered correctly it meant Peace and Clemency or Help and Mercy. Genji saw her eyeing it and could not help but notice that Angela looked similar to Eir. Maybe just a bit prettier.

They still had so much more of the Festival to see, but decided to save it for another day as large swarms of people were on the Festival grounds. At the parking lot Lena told Genji if he was going to try anything to be smart about it. Angela chuckled and kissed him. Yes it has been a great day for the thief but something in the city watched in great interest with his recent crime spree and was coming for him.