Chapter 14

The crack of guns filled the small office space. Genji dived behind a overturned desk as bullets embedded themselves in the desk. His hands tremble as the group moved closer towards the cover. DoomFist would pay them handsomely to kill the thief. Another crack followed by a e solid thud made his heart skip a beat. Angela opened shot each gunman before they could react. The building was quiet. Only the sound of them could be heard. They made their way closer to the office. DoomFist sat quietly in the chair watching the door. His thumb resting on a detonator. Tonight the Shimada family dies with its greatest failure. As the door fell down and the thief appeared in the room he chuckled. Genji's eyes widen in realization as explosion consumed the floor.

Angela was safe she got Mcree and Sombra safe to the bottom floor. Genji tried to move the ruble that covered him. The entire floor groaned threatening to collapse if he tried to move. He tried once more only to free his arm. His eyes watered for he knew he might not ever lay eyes on his Angel. His name rang out across the floor. She didn't, she wouldn't! The world began to spiral into darkness as he watched a figure move towards him.

2 months later

Her head rested on his hospital bed. He was in a coma and doctors had no clue if he was to ever wake. Cards and flowers were arranged neatly on the nightstand but they only helped so little. Only time would tell if her thief ever came back to his Angel.

~Fin