Chapter 3

Angela slipped her foot into the high heel. She wore a black dress with diamond ear rings and blacks high heels. It was Friday and not a single worry came to her mind well besides one, a certain thief. He wouldn't dare to try rob Amelie if he was smart even then not tonight for sure. Fahreea wore a blue dress with gold rings on her arm. They were of course not dating but Angela had to deal with Fahreea's nonsense of wanting to see the Architecture of The Widowmakers manor and how it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

  Genji looked in the mirror one last time. He though he looked too nicely dressed for this kind of event with a black tuxedo and a black bow tie and such. Sombra voice rang over his ear piece "So Señor how do you like it?" "It's nice fits well. Where did you get it......on second thought don't answer that.". Maybe he could steal a kiss from Detective Ziegler or a dance. Mcree throws his arm around Genji's shoulder. "I'm coming along to make sure you don't pull a Thursday night again" he chuckled.
Genji blushed and began to go over the plan in his mind.

    Later that night

Genji moved quietly through the ball room. Mcree was dancing with a Egyptian woman in a blue dress. Detective Ziegler stood near the window watching the stars quietly. He could barely breathe when he saw her. Her figure made every man look her way even the gay ones. The smile that grace her faced shined brighter than any gem stone or uranium he's ever stolen. The plan slowly slipped from his mind. "Genji I know you want to go say hi but she's seen your face" Sombra's voice cut through his train of thought " It'll be fine I mean that was a few weeks ago" "Genji no" "Genji Yes" Mcree find Genji".

Genji's pace quickened towards Angela. "Hello Detective Ziegler you look quite lovely tonight. You make Freyja jealous.". Her faced slowly turned red. "It seems that someone knows their Norse mythology" she giggled. "Well beautiful goddess my I have this dance" his voice as smooth and inviting as a silk pajamas. The took the dance floor gracefully. His hand went around her waist as his other one took her other hand. They slowly began to waltz with the slow music. The world seemed to slow as all eyes went to them.

Angela never wanted this to end. The stranger seemed familiar but she didn't care. His hand never dared to roam it stayed where he set it. His eyes held a twinkle that she couldn't quiet place. She leaned forward to kiss him and he met her in the middle. It was a pleasant experience. The song ended. All she could do was feel embarrassed. They had just met and she kissed him maybe it was the champagne or maybe the lack of sleep but she couldn't help feel that it was meant to be. His friend showed up and dragged her Prince Charming away from her.