Chapter 13

Genji struggled against the hulk of a man who kidnapped him and Mcree. Mcree hung there limp as blood trickled down the back of his neck. The man held them there like it was nothing and threw them into the van with the same ease. In there they laid with all hope lost. Genji tried to kick open the back doors to the van but was always blocked by a potato sack that grunted with each hit. It was feminine and Spanish swearing that followed each kick. Sombra wiggled out of the potato sack and began to beat the shit out of Genji before joining in and helping him to kick open the doors.

Angela looked for...well anything that could point her in the direction of  who attacked them. Lena was calling the police while Fareeha was locking the door. The trio knew that Genji and Mcree would be fine but for how long was unknown.

The backdoors swung open and Genji tumbled out and onto the pavement. Slamming his head on the road. The van sped towards downtown. He picked him self up and began to make his way to a pay phone. His hands searched his pockets for coins. It was 75¢ to put a call through. Genji punched in his Angel's number. It rang for a moment and then there was a pause. "Hello?" The person on the line said. He tried to formulate what he would say but couldn't. "Hello is anyone there". There was a click then the line went dead. The lights in the surrounding building went out and street lights blew up. A citywide black out.

Angela looked out the window and gasped in horror. The power was out all over the city besides in the media center. On the Screen on the building was a man with a skull mask cackling. He gestured behind him showing Mcree and a woman. A threat appeared on the screen calling out Genji. She knew he won't risk his friends life to protect his but how she hoped he wouldn't have seen it.

Genji began to run towards to the media center.