Chapter 6

A Month later

The museum was deserted but its always deserted. No one really cares for dirty artifacts or wrinkling scrolls, yet some people do. The business for artifacts and pieces of art was booming. While most get bought at auctions some have to be acquired through illegal means. That's where Genji comes into play, a world renounced thief and a ladykiller. His feet where quiet even quieter than a mouse. The marble wall of the museum echoed stories of the past as he moved through the building like a ghost. A dentist was paying greatly for the Diamond to be stolen with out anyone being none the wiser. The legends that surround this thing gave Australians chills. It is said to be dated back to prehistoric ages and it has passed from each of history's greatest madmen before disappearing for some time after WW2. While he could just run through the place with out being detected, but he couldn't, for She was here on guard. The time to get the room seemed to drag on. Why of all days did he choose to steal it when they were to move it to storage?

Angela scanned the room for any signs of him. She hoped he would be here. To maybe stall him long enough for the Diamond to be on the road or just to see her law abiding lover she wouldn't reveal her reason. When she learned that the thief was Genji Shimada her interest in him grew. A loud crash shook her from the thought. The room went dead quite. Her law abiding lover has arrived.

He swore silently as the vase crashed to the floor. Why did he not watch where he was going? The noise of boots on the tile floor caught his attention. Again why in god's name did he not watch where the hell he was going. He had about 20 seconds before the guards arrived and the room was barren with no hiding places. Thoughts quickly rushed through his mind of what could happen. Genji's heart whined when she whipped around the corner but duty before pleasure. When she tackled him to the ground it began to plead to let him love and forget the job. Sombra began to talk over his ear piece but went quiet as Angela removed it.

"So how are you today?" she questioned pinning him to the ground smiling. He rolled them over with him on top of her. She grinned "Shouldn't you buy me dinner first". It caught him off guard causing him to blush. Her hand slipped out of his grip and traveled down his side."You should 'turn' yourself in and maybe we could go for dinner?" She asked grinning with hope "I would love to but business before pleasure". A small sigh of disappointment came from her as he got up to run. She sat there not content with his response but sighed and called for reinforcements.