22 ⇒ she succeeded

Mackenzie Ziegler

•••

I walk out of the changing rooms, trying to hold my head up high. The words whispered to me as I got changed were horrible.

Slut.

Freak.

Bitch.

These three words circulate around and around my thoughts, and when the teacher starts blowing the whistle to sort us into dodgeball teams I panic. Shit, I wasn't listening.

Thankfully Nadia and her cronies aren't in my team, but as we start to play, I realise that's a bad thing.

At least if they were in my team they wouldn't be able to hit me, and it's obvious as the game goes on that they are trying really hard.

The red foam balls are thrown just to the left and right of my body; thankfully I can run fast. Time goes on and I do end up being one of the last ones on the team, not because I can throw though, because I can run. Two people are left now; Mark and I.

Looking up at the time, I wonder when it will all be over. My eyes flick to the doors in nervousness, and I smile when I see Johnny walk through by himself.

This is the last thing I see before my vision goes black.

I guess Nadia finally succeeded her goal.

•••

[251 words]

H¡ !

I hope u all had a good day
rip me, this took ages to type because I sprained my forefinger real bad playing basketball today.

U probably don't care lol.

Please vote xox