30 ⇒ lazing around

Lauren Orlando

•••

Today is Sunday. I've been lazing around doing nothing; watching tv shows and reading books. Oh the joys of having the house to myself- with no homework I might add. I finished that all at Friday lunchtime.

See, I refused to do the dishes on Thursday night and got my phone taken off me. Fair enough, but I'm bored without it. It's been nice to have some me time I guess.

I'm currently watching the last episode of stranger things, and far out I'm hooked. Out of the blue, our home phone starts to ring. Slowly, I hoist myself out of the beanbag and press pause on netflix. This is weird. Nobody rings our home phone anymore.

I pick the phone out of it's cradle. "Hello Lauren speaking." I say, filling a glass of water.

"Lauren!" I hear Maddie's voice say.

"Hey, why are you calling-"

"Lauren you've got to come to the hospital! You've got to come!"

I gulp down the water I'm drinking. "What?" I shriek. "What's wrong? Is someone hurt?"

"Mackenzie." She gasps. "We found her on the floor of her room-"

"Why?" I interrupt loudly.

"She tried to commit suicide." Maddie speaks, and it feels like my stomach does a backflip before I gasp and drop the phone in shock.

•••

[277 words]

Talofa !

Wowww okay den

So Lauren doesn't hate Kenz, she got her phone taken off her ! & she was finishing homework at lunchtime, not ditching Kenz !

So yay because #lenzieisstillreal hahaha

THE LATEST JENZIE PICTURES MAKE ME SO SO SO HAPPY

LOOK AT THIS PERFECTION

Their glow up is so good holy !

Have a good day guys, and please vote