two

Being in the popular group at school is harder than you think. Everyone knows who you are, every one knows everything about you.

According to my friends, I'm Mikey Way, the smart kid, the handsome boy, the cool bisexual kid everyone loves.

I'm not handsome, I'm ugly. No one loves me. I'm not perfect.

Everyday, I see the same boy in the lunch hall. No one talks to him, no one bullies him. He is just left alone.

I often see him gaze longingly at groups of friends passing his table. He occasionally looks at the table I sit at.

Everytime I see him looking at my group of friends, he quickly looks back down at his untouched food. I notice small things about him. He buys food but never eats it and when lunch is over he throws it away.

I wish I had the confidence to talk to him. He's really cute. He has beautiful eyes I've noticed. I remember seeing him at the lockers one day getting his books.

He turned around suddenly causing us to bump into each other. I shot him a small smile before he mumbled and apology softly and hastily walked away.

I remember other encounters with him too. I remember seeing him wearing an Anthrax shirt, since that's my favourite band I walked up to him and said,

"Nice shirt dude,"

Before smirking watching his face flush red and I walked away with a sly smirk on my face towards my friends.

I only realised something I walked away. That boy, was the definition of gorgeous.

Sorry the chapters are short but heeeeyyy.