twelve

|Mikey's PoV|

I leaned up, trapping Ray's upper lip in between both of mine, closing my eyes in complete bliss. The soft feeling of his lips made me melt inside.

He moved his hands from my waist and put one behind my neck, deepening the kiss. I felt butterflies explode in my stomach.

We pulled away after a few seconds, catching our breath.

"Wow, that was-"

I begin to say before Ray crashes his lips onto mine. I feel his warm hands shaking so I kiss back harder.

We break away and look eachother in the eyes.

"That was-"

"Good ?"

He asks, hope shining in his beautiful eyes.

"It was perfect,"

He looks down, his hair covering his face. His shoulder start shaking.

"Ray ? Are you alright ?"

He looks up and me and I see the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. He's laughing.

I smile at the sight of him. He suddenly lift me up by the waist and spins me round.

"Ray !"

I start giggling hysterically and he sets me down, kissing my face multiple times.

"I love you,"

He mumbles against my cheek. I can't help but squeal and fling my arms around him.

"I love you too, sweetie !"

I hear his laugh again. He lifts me up by the waist and I wrap my lanky legs around his waist.

He sits back down on the blankets, me sit attached to him. I press a light kiss to his nose and he kisses my forehead.

He wraps a blanket round my shoulders and leans his forehead against mine. He softly sings the words,

"I can't help, falling in love with you,"

Hey rlly fluffy chapter for ya. It's 2:45 am where I live, should I sleep ? Cars are so noisy. I'm bored too ughhhh. My lock-screen is Mikey's awakard knees idk why.

Eh goodbye