eight

This chapter might be triggering so if you don't want to read it you can skip it. I'll put *** before it starts.

|Ray's PoV|

Last week I would never think I'd be where I am now. Laying on the bed of my crush with him lying next to me. It was just after midnight and we were both wearing our pjamas. Mikey was wearing a plain grey shirt and his boxers. I was wearing black sweater and long sweatpants.

Mikey suddenly rolls over, his arm hitting my arm. My arm stings and I whimper at the pain. Mikey sits up, his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Ray, are you okay ?"

I nod and cough nervously.

Please don't ask, please don't ask, please don't a-

"Ray ? Can I see your arms ?"

Fuck

***

I sigh and slowly roll up my sleeves. Mikey gasps and his hand goes to his mouth.

"Oh, Ray,"

He says, choking back tears. He gently runs his thin fingers over the many cuts on my arms.

I close my eyes and let out a ugly, broken sob. He hates me now doesn't he ?

I feel a gentle sensation against the sensitive scars. Mikey is kissing my wrists.

"It's okay, you don't have to do this,"

He mumbles against the skin. He looks back up at me, his eyes brimming with tears. He throws his arms round my neck and cradles my head.

***

"Come on, let's go to sleep."

He says before lying down on the bed and curling up in a blanket. I roll my sleeves down and lie next to Mikey.

I feel my eyes become heavy and the last thing I remember is Mikey wrapping his skinny arms round my waist and cuddling into my side.

Just a lil bit of Rikey ;) next chapter will have a bit more Rikey