three

|Ray's PoV|

After school, normal people would go home, do their homework, watch TV, hang out with friends. I don't have friends, I do my homework because that's the only thing I can do.

My brother, only a year and a half older than me, hurts me. A lot.

It started with me pestering him slightly. I would joke around and sing stupid songs and he would laugh but this time it went wrong.

He was doing his homework with his two friends, Andy and Joe. I walked around the room singing under my breath, which he hates. His friends were laughing at Matthews annoyance.

"Run to the hills, run for your lives,"

I sang right beside Matthew's face. His friends laughed hysterically as his fists tightened. I chuckled slightly and walked away.

"Ray your pretty funny,"

Andy laughed out. I smiled at him before taking a bow jokingly.

"He's not pretty funny, he's pretty gay, "

Andy and Joe stopped laughing and they both looked at Matthew very serious.

"What's wrong with that ?"

Joe asked. Matthew looked really annoyed.

"What do you mean 'what's wrong with it' ? It's weird !"

Andy and Joe gave me a sympathetic look before Matthew continued.

"He's a fucking fag !"

Wow, that's stung. He got up and pushed me into the counter.

"Matthew what are you doing ?"

Andy said, standing up, Joe doing the same.

"Yeah dude calm down !"

Joe shouted. Matthew raised his fists and punched me hard in the arm. I winced in pain and bent over, tears welling up in my eyes. Matthew repeatedly kicked and punched me until I was laying on the floor, sobbing loudly.

Andy and Joe grabbed Matthew and dragged him out of the house. Once they left, I curled into a ball and cried.

Once I finished crying, I got up and looked in the mirror. A black eye. Great. I can't believe I don't get bullied.

I'm so hideous. (Hurt to write that sentence)

I put up my hood over my mass of hair and step out of the house. I need some fresh air after that.

I make my way to my favourite store. The store that sells comics and records.

I open the door making the bell ring. I immediately make my way to the rock section.

After a few minutes of looking at Iron Maiden records I feel someone approach me.

"Hey, uh, you look familiar, do you go to Belleville High ?"

I turn and see Mikey Way, the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen in my life. I nod shyly.

His eyes squint slightly and his hand goes to his mouth in shock. He reaches up and touches under my eye causing me to wince in pain.

"Oh my god, dude, your eye, what happened to you ?"

He asked, his voice laced with concern. I look down and I can tell he nods.

"I get you don't wanna talk about it, I'm Mikey,"

He says. I whisper shyly.

"I'm Ray,"

He nods.

"Well I'll see you around, Ray,"

He says, winking then walking away, leaving me a blushing mess.

Ooooo little Joe and Andy cameo Hehehe. Yay, Ray's gay.

Goodnight 😂