fourteen

|Ray's PoV|

Me and Mikey walked into school on Monday, holding hands. Everyone was staring at us. Not in a bad way, they were just shocked.

The only problem we had, was in maths class. Everyone was messing around. I was sitting in my seat and Mikey was sitting on my desk. The teacher, Ms Neil walked in, in complete silence.

Mikey looked at her and leaned down and kissed my lips gently before going back to his seat.

Then, Ms Neil decided to pipe up.

"Excuse me, that's not appropriate,"

Everyone looks around at me and Mikey. Ms Neil crosses her arms and glares at me and Mikey.

"What ?"

A boy named Patrick asks. Ms Neil holds up her finger, motioning for him to be quiet.

She walks toward Mikey, making me shift in my seat, ready to get up and grab Mikey and leave the classroom.

She points at me and questions Mikey,

"Did you kiss him ?"

Mikey nods.

"Did he want you to kiss him ?"

Mikey nods once again.

"I don't appreciate two boys kissing in my classroom, if you want to be freaks then do it somewhere else,"

She sneers.

"Will fucking do, you bitch,"

I say and get up, grab Mikey's hand and drag him out of the classroom.

We walk down the corridor in silence. Until we get to the exit of the school.

"You okay ?"

Mikey asks.

"She confronted you, are you okay ?"

I ask, concerned.

He nods. We exit the school.

We lean against the wall outside. Mikey leans over and kisses my cheek gently.

"Thanks for getting me out of there,"

I turn and kiss him, stroking his cheek.

"No problem,"

He kisses back, sticking his tongue in my mouth and tangling his fingers in my hair.

He wraps his arms round my neck and deepens the kiss. I wraps my arms around his waist.

We hear someone scream from across the school yard. We both look over at who it was.

It's Tyler, Jordan, Leo and Declan. Four emo kids who were in a band called Poisonous Rose.

Tyler gives us the thumbs up and Leo hides behind his boyfriend, Declan. Jordan shakes his head and playfully pushes Tyler.

"Keep going !"

Tyler screeches and they fall on the ground, laughing they're ass off.

After a minute they walk off and me and Mikey continue making out against the school wall.

Yes, I put myself in my own book.