thirteen

|Mikey's PoV|

Me and Ray have been together for about a month now. We are currently sitting on the couch in my house together. I was sitting with Ray laying in between my legs, his head resting on my chest while I played with his hair.

We were watching Steven Universe because we are both still ten years old. Ray chuckles at the show and snuggles closer into my chest. I wrap my skinny arms round his waist.

I lift his shirt up and start rubbing his stomach slowly. He sits up hastily and gets of the couch.

"Sweetie ? Are you okay ?"

I ask, sitting up. He looks down and wraps his arms round his torso.

"Please don't touch my stomach,"

He says in a small voice. I get up and cup his face with my hands. I kiss him gently on the nose. He looks up at me and wraps his arms around me and hugs me.

"I need a drink,"

He mumbles. I watch him go into the kitchen and I hear the tap turn on. I peep around the door and see his back facing me.

I creep up behind him and scream in his ear. He screeches and turns around and throws his glass of water all over me.

"Ray ! Oh my god,"

I whine while giggling quietly. My shirt is soaked now. I lift bottom of my shirt over my head and throw it in the washing basket. Ray looks at me, his face red. He take of his hoodie and puts i round my shoulders. I slip my arms into the warm sleeves. I don't even bother zipping it up.

I lean up and kiss Ray gently. He wraps his arms round me and lifts me onto the counter. He continues kissing me, slowly moving to my jaw. I wrap my arms round his neck and he starts kissing my neck. He rubs my chest with his warm hands.

We both hear a shriek from behind us. We both turn our heads and I jump of the counter. Gerard is standing there with a shocked expression and his two friends Frank and Bob are dying of laughter.

"Get some Mikey !"

Frank screeches making my laugh and I hide my face in Rays chest. He rests his head on top of mine.

"Whatever, just don't have sex in front of me,"

Gerard says and I hear Ray chuckle and he walks me towards the living room to continue cuddling and watching cartoons.

Hehehehehehe get some moikey