nineteen

|Mikey's PoV|

When we got inside the hall, all the lights and music made my heart pump faster. Ray walks with me to one side of the room.

I see across the room, the kid Tyler standing by themselves in black jeans and a white shirt with a black tie. They're hair is dyed black now and fluffy.

They look so sad.

They're friend Jordan comes and stands beside them. Tyler leans on his shoulder and Jordan kisses they're head.

"I ship it,"

Ray says, giggling quietly. I smile and look at him. All the lights shine of Ray's face making all his features glow.

I lean on his shoulder.

"Ray ?"

I ask.

"Yeah ?"

"I love you... so fucking much."

Ray wraps an arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too, babe,"

He mumbles against my cheek.

I look at Ray and take his hand and lead him closer to the centre of the room.

"Mikes ? What are you doing ?"

He says with a laugh.

I grin and shake my head.

"I have no fucking clue,"

Ray laughs and rests his forehead against mine. All of a sudden a slow song starts to play.

"Seriously ? What is this ? A high school fanfiction ?"
(fourth wall ? never heard of it)

I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my waist. We start swaying to the song. This is the moment I always wished for. Dancing. Just like when we first kissed. That was the best moment of my life.

"Mikey ?"

Ray whispers.

"Yeah ?"

I ask. Ray takes a deep breath.

"Baby, what's wrong ?"

I ask, moving my hands from his neck to his cheeks.

"I'll tell you later,"

He replies, his cheeks turning bright red. I nod and rest my head on his shoulder.

What's he going to tell me ?

Okay first of all.....it's not bad what he tells him. It's a thing. A thing that I won't write about. But all I can say is.... hehehe