twenty two

|Ray's PoV|

We got up after a few minutes, searching for our clothes. Mikey pulled on his underwear, a pair of gym shorts and a hoodie. I eventually got my boxers down from the ceiling fan and threw on some shorts and a shirt.

I pull Mikey close to my chest and walk him towards the door.

"Want some breakfast ?"

I ask. He nods and walks downstairs. He opens a cupboard and takes out a bowl. I lean against the wall and watch him make his cereal.

"Ray ? What are you looking at ?"

He asks. I smile, walk over to him and kiss him softly on the forehead. He giggles and leans onto my chest.

"You want some cereal ?"

He asks, lifting his head up and resting his chin on my chest.

"Yeah, okay,"

I reply. He grabs another bowl and fills it with cereal and milk. He hands it to me and kisses my cheek.

"C'mon, let's watch TV,"

He says and walks into the living room and sits on the couch.

He turns on TV to Netflix and clicks Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

After we finished our cereal, I lay down on the couch and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him down with me.

I kissed his neck gently and he hums and cuddles into my arms. I hear his breathing become steady as he falls asleep. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

How did I get so lucky ?