four

|Ray's PoV|

When I walked home from school, things were different. And by different, I mean they were different.

I usually walked alone because no one wanted to walk with me. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turn around and see Mikey, standing with a small smirk tugging on his perfect lips.

"Hi Ray, what's up ?"

He asks in his gorgeous voice. I feel my face heat up. Why the hell do I always blush around this guy?

I could blame my cheeks on the cold wind of early February. I could feel goosebumps rise on my arms and back.

"I'm fine, how are you ?"

I ask him, metally congratulating myself for not stumbling over my words.

"I'm good, so. . . How's your eye ?"

He asks, rubbing his arms to warm up. I just nod and mumble,

"It's fine,"

He gives me a sympathetic smile. I notice his shirt underneath his unzipped jacket. Iron Maiden.

"Iron Maiden huh ?"

I question, watching his face flush. He chuckles and looks at his feet then back at me.

"Yeah, one of my favourite bands,"

"Me too,"

He fiddles in his pocket and takes out a piece of paper and a pen. He quickly scribbles something on the paper and hands it to me, before running off, his bag bumping on his back.

I look down at the piece of paper.

Call me

xxx xxx xxxx

Mikey xo

I chuckle slightly to myself before stuffing the paper in my pocket and continue walking, my cheeks red - not from the cold this time - and my lips had a small smile on them.

All the chapters are really short sorry