nine

|Mikey's PoV|

I wake up to the sun streaming through the curtains. I feel a movement beside me. I turn my head and see Ray's sleeping face. Holy shit. He is the most adorable person in the world.

Since he radiated warmth I scooted closer and huddled into his chest. I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me close.

Ray rests his head on top of mine. He let's out a groan and rolls over, dragging me with him.

Okay. So I'm lying on top of Ray. Fucking wonderful. He starts rubbing my lower back. I decide to make the most of the situation and snuggle into his warm chest.

I feel him shift slightly and he groans.

"Mikey ? Are you awake ?"

I pretend to be asleep and move myself further up his warm torso and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck, resting my hands on his shoulders.

He sighs and moves the blanket over me. I noticed from lying on him he smelled really nice. I would say I 'accidently' ran my left hand over his chest and stomach, but no.

I could hear him hum contently. I smile against his chest. He pets my head and I shift my head up, making him pet my head more.

"I know your awake Mikes,"

I giggle and roll off him.

"Mikes ? Is that a nickname ?"

I joke teasingly. His face flushes and he chuckles.

"Hey ! I'm pretty sure you have a nickname for me,"

I thought about it. I don't.

"Yes I do,"

"What is it then ?"

"Sweetie,"

I had a conversation with my best friend about how I would hug Ray. He's 6'1. I'm 4'10. I hug people from their neck. I. Would. Need. A. L A D D E R.