The World Is Really Weird

Ok, before I was in the car and I saw a guy trying to push a tree. I was like is there something wrong with this guy? Then, I introduced my friend to my other friend. And my friend said Hi, I'm highly depressed. I was like well, this is a very interesting conversation. Before, in my elementary school, all 5th graders can qualify to design the yearbook cover. And mines did not win. I asked everyone do you like this cover? And they said no, it's ugly. Also, I wasn't in the yearbook. And I spoke to the artist who made the book cover. He said to me I was too ugly to be in the yearbook. I said you know what, I should sue you for poor artwork!! And my friend next to me was laughing. I also have a new meme below.

LOL So yeah, I had have nothing to do in my life so, I made this meme

LOL
So yeah, I had have nothing to do in my life so, I made this meme. Before, we were in choir class and we all liked karaoke. So, I started banging on the desk chanting karaoke. And others joined in, and one of my classmates told us to shut up. Also, my classmate was eating chips in the classroom, and one of my other classmate said oooh, your eating chips. And I said, it's a free country. And she thanked me for defending her. OH, guys I remember another funny thing. Before, my teacher was saying, "This man is applying-" Then, I said deodorant. And the people around me starting laughing so bad even I couldn't stop laughing it was so hiliarous. That's all I have to tell, so stay swag and peace out!