PEDOPHILE

Before, one of my classmates said to my friends "Stop touching me!" And I said "PEDOPHILE", and almost my while table started laughing. Then, my friend said something random and I said "PEDOPHILE", and he was like "WHAT?!" And couple of people started laughing. Before, I was in computer class, and I saw a cricket and I said "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" And someone saw the cricket and they started running away. Then, my friend did a kicking action above it and then, the cricket jumped. And I said "YOU HAVE THE FORCE!!'' Before, my friend asked the our computer teacher said "OH GOD PLEASE NO, I DON'T WANT THEM FOR NEXT YEAR. yeah maybe though", and we started laughing. Before, one of my old friends came in and my classmate said "Eww, my worst enemy!" And my other friend was talking to him. And I said "hey, he's cool!" And she said "eww, no!" And my other friend said "WELL, HE'S BETTER THAN YOU!" And I just started laughing. And I said "You just met him for five seconds and you just said HE'S BETTER THAN YOU!" And he just started laughing as well. I was laughing again. And after that, class was over. That's all for this part. Thanks for reading and I know my life is weird. So, stay swag, and peace out!