IT'S AN EMERGENCY

Before, I was holding my pee, and I said to my mom "MOM!! I'M GOING TO CALL 911 IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!" And she wasn't even looking or listening at me. Before, in after school someone called my chess teacher sexy.  In 5th grade, I had this 4th grade friend who laughed in every joke I made even though it was terrible. Before, I said to her "SO I HAD A DARKRAI AND IT KEPT USING DARK VOID ON MY OPPONENTS", and she started laughing. And In my head, "it wasn't a pun, but okay". Before, I was singing "legs, legs, what's on the menu", and my dad said "what are you even singing?" Before, I had a paper bowtie and I asked my dad " do you want this bowtie?" And he said "WHAT KIND OF BOWTIE US THAT?!" And I started laughing and fell to the ground laughing weirdly and my mom said "why do you laugh like that?" Before, I took my friend's stuff animal and he told me to give it back. And I said "If you want me to, you have to say I love you to (friend name)", and he literally did and my other friend started smacking and beating him up and I said "#REJECTED". Before, I was finished with my high advanced history packet, and I gave it to my teacher. And he showed in one of the directions that I had to color, so he gave it back to me. Then, I just took my blue pen and scribbled a bit of blue into my illustration. And I gave it back to him and he said "OH!" And I walked back to my seat laughing and he told "THAT IS BRILLIANT (my name)!!" And I was laughing so bad. In English class, my partner had a dictionary and he said "look it's my favorite word!" And he showed the word "hoe", and I started laughing along with him. Yeah guys, I did a bit more than 200 words but it's okay. So, stay swag, and peace out!