YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM

One time during math class, RamenEatingMonsterOA was absent from class, so I said, "EVERYONE, PRAY FOR RamenEatingMonsterOA." So two of my friends and I put our palms together and started making weird noises. One time I said, "According to my mom, she says that video games cause violence. So according to her logic, if I play Pokemon for ten hours a day, I'll get an AK-47 and start shooting down a school." And all of them started laughing. One time I told all my k-pop fan friends, that I asked my dad if I was adopted and my dad said, "Yes your dad is a Korean man." And I say, "Yay BTS!" And all of them started laughing. One time during our Minecraft server (obama's cummunism) one of my friends came into the server and started to state their opinion and I said, "You have no freedom." And she said, "RACIST." And I said, "What do you mean? Everyone in this server has no freedom, you ain't special." And my entire server started saying, "OOOHHH." And they all started laughing. One time during the school announcement, the principal pronounced Pokemon as Poke-MAN, and I was cringing incredibly. Welp that's it, I'm almost done with this book. So, stay swag, and peace out!