THAT'S NOT EVEN A BIBLE

Before, my friend held his reading book up high and said "MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU." And I said "that's not even a bible." And one of my classmates started laughing. Before, my friend was checking out his English worksheets and he got 69 as a score on two of them and he showed me and I started laughing and I said "OOH (teacher name) BE HITTING ON YOU." Before,  my classmate that sat next to me said that he posts weird stuff. And I asked him "You have musicly.ly?" And he said "NO, musicly.ly is cancer", and U started laughing so bad. Before, two girls started screaming at each other and I said "YAY! B**** FIGHT!" And my friends started laughing. Before, I was in the locker room and I did weird actions with my arm and jacket and I said "MOVE ASIDE." And my friend started laughing. Before, my friend was saying some stuff and I used her words to make weird jokes. I said "WAIT, YOU SAID YOUR MOM BREASTFEEDS WATER AND DOES IT TO HER BED, DANG YOU HAVE A WEIRDO MOM." And two people started laughing so bad along with me. Before, I was playing Time Of Our Lives by Pitball and I was humping for some reason... Yeah, I'm a weird a person. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!