Inside (Shelby's POV)

I woke up in my apartment in LA. Besides the constant honking of horns, I love it here. LA will always be my home. I do everything here, inside my small apartment, including my job. I am a YouTuber. My channel is called Shubble and I play Minecraft.

It always seems so perfect. I live with my roommate, Gizzy, who also makes videos and I meet all of my friends online. To an outsider, this may seem like a perfect life, and to tell the truth-

"Shelby! What are you doing! Get over here! I told you to have dinner ready when I got home. Where are you , you mutt?"

That was Joey. He is my boyfriend. I never really mention him. He will always leave, and for several days at a time. Normally he will stay with another girl he finds for a couple nights, but yet he always wants me to do the chores around here.

"You were off sleeping with another girl and the last time you called me was last week. You can go make you own dinner," I said.

He grabbed both of my wrists and held so hard that I have red marks. "You are the woman in this house. Men wear the pants, and women make the sandwiches, so go make me one."

He kicked me into the kitchen. I hate cooking, even if it's just making him a stupid sandwich. Gizzy came into the room. 

"Get out, now," he said.

 Joey left. Gizzy is the only person he will listen to. I don't know why. One day after Joey slapped me, Gizzy told me to go to the store. When I went to my room to grab my jacket, I overheard them. They were yelling at each other. I heard noises and grunts from the other room. When I came back into the room Joey wasn't there. Ever since then, he has always left when Gizzy shows up.

"Are you okay, Shelby? Let me see your wrists."

I held out my arms for him to see. "Don't worry, Gizzy. I'm fine. The marks will fade, and it doesn't matter what's on the outside, anyway. It's what's on the inside that counts." I walked away. I guess I should ask one of the boys to record a video. It always makes me feel better. I hop onto Minecraft and get onto the Harmony Hollow server.

"Hello! I'm Shubble and welcome to my channel." I spent the rest of the video messing around with my so called husband and children.

I am so sad that this series is ending soon. At least I will still be able to talk to Graser and Liam. And Will.

A/N So what do you think so far? I haven't written much fanfiction, so I would like to know your thoughts! Also, I love these two!!! :D Thank you for reading this!!

-Lion