Avenue (Shelby's POV)

I got in the car to drive them all to my house. Will sat in the front with me. He put on the radio and it was a Linkin' Park song. Man, I really miss Chester Bennington.

"So Will. Why are you here?" Parker asked from the backseat.

"Well, I've been needing some help on the Avenue," he said.

"Mmmm Hmmm. Sure," Liam retorted.

I do need to work on the Avenue, but I could have probably done that from my house. But why did they need to know my reason? Can't they just be happy that I'm here.

Liam pulled out his camera and started talking. "Hey guys! I'm in LA! I am currently in the car with Shelby, Parker, and Will! We are working on our secret project, but I am also looking for an apartment! I don't think I will be able to make many IRL videos, but stay tuned! We are working on something super big! The sad part is I don't have Link, but that's okay because we don't have Graser! This is going to be a wicked weekend!"

"Dude. That sounded so lame," Parker said. "Like, Graser quality lame." Everyone in the car burst out laughing. I mean, we all love Graser. After all, he wants to be the clown and he likes it when we are happy. Graser is amazing.

But not as amazing as Will. I can trust him with anything. Well, almost everything. Of course there are some things I would like to keep to my self, but I trust Will enough to help me take care of Joey. I really just need to get him out of my life. It is time to do the things that I want, when I want. After all, I'm a strong woman who don't need no man. Except for Will.

Holiday by Green Day started playing and I lost my sense of thought. I was screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs, Will was playing air guitar, Parker was playing his lap-drums and Liam was head banging. This is what friends are for. I'm so thankful for all of the great times they've given me, and for helping me through all of the bad times too. Oh gawd. This is so sappy.

I can feel my burger settling in my stomach. All I want to do right now is just sit with these guys, Max, and Ross and just watch a movie. This seems like the best day ever and I just want it to last. I can see my castle and I am ready to get in.

I slow my car to a stop, park on the side of the road, and head in with the rest of the crew. I saw the two dudes on the couch and sat by them. I motioned for the rest to join me. Will sat down next to me, and the other two grabbed a blanket and sat on the floor. We dimmed the lights while deciding on Logan (the wolverine movie). I subtly moved closer to Will. He wrapped his arm around me. Did he like me, too?

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting. It has been over a month, and I feel super bad about it. Also, it was a super short chapter. I know I need to post, but a lot of things happened. October was one of the worsts months I've ever had, and some stuff happened that I don't want to talk about online. I can't promise for a consistent upload schedule (I think you know that by now), but I still thank you for your support, and I love you guys. <3 I really want to make you happy and I will TRY to create more in the future. I am super sorry. 

XOXO Lia