Airport (Will's POV)

I left without saying goodbye. I know it was a jerk move on my end, but I had to do it. I don't think I can love Shelby the way she needs. I live on the other side of the planet, and no offence to Shelby, but she is too high maintenance for my liking. I was supposed to leave tomorrow, but I decided to leave early. I left her a note on her bedside dresser, telling her that I messed up my flight with times zones and that I would text her later. Besides, she would have plenty of time with Graze, Liam and Parker. I doubt she would miss me.

I stole one last glance at her before leaving. I already called an Uber and headed out the door. I messaged the guys and told them about my so-called time zone problems. I spent the ride thinking about Shelby. I felt so bad about not being able to help her. I got out of my car and headed to the airport.

I grabbed some breakfast at an overpriced bagel shop. Panera, I think it was called. The boys were messaging me, and I felt bad about leaving them. I got over it, grabbed the rest of my bagel, and went to security.

I didn't have much difficulty, only the TSA agent not liking my laptop and criticizing my choice in bagel. It seemed pretty good, considering how tough it is to get into the US.

From there, I went to the sweet looking lady at the travel kiosk. She seemed unusually happy and exited, unlike "Mr. I Don't Like Panera".

"Hello! I had a flight scheduled for tomorrow night to Manchester. I needed to leave now, so I was wondering if there are any flights this morning," I said confidently.

"I will check. Give me a minute. What is your name?" she asked happily as she typed in her computer.

"William Kiing." I finished my bagel and checked my texts.

Grazerr XD: Man i wish i couldve stayd longer but Imma go to Utah. XD

Will: Why didn't u just drive from LA to Utah

Grazerr XD: I already sceduled my flight before you asked me to come to LA. I also didn't have enough clothes. I'm staying a week.

Will: I know. I'm getting my flight sorted out now. I wish you could have stayed:'(

Grazerr XD: Well I gotta pack. Bye

Will: K bai

The lady pulled me aside. "Okay Will. I have a flight to Manchester leaving in an hour and a half. There is a connecting flight to Ottawa Canada. The layover is a few hours, but this is the best I could do."

I smiled. "This is perfect. Thank you so much," I stopped to read her name tag "Hannah!"

She smiled and printed my boarding passes. She handed them to me and I looked them over. I quickly walked to gate 21B and took a seat. My flight isn't boarding for a while, so I took a nap. 

I woke up to a girl nudging me.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, but our flight is boarding," she said. The girl was very pretty. I'm not sure she was as pretty as Shelby, but she was very pretty.

I heard a voice over the intercom. Boarding group three. Boarding group three. I checked my pass, and surely enough I was group 3, seat 21 A. 

They scanned my passport and my pass as I got on the plane. I walked down the isle and found my seat. I didn't have checked baggage, so I put my carry on in the overhead bin. I had the aisle seat, so I stepped back and waited for all the other passengers to board.

I went back to my seat. In the window seat sat the pretty girl that woke me up earlier."Hello again!" she smiled.

I smiled back. "Hey."

A/N Whenever someone says carry on, I think of Welcome to the Black Parade. Sorry I was gone for a while. *Insert excuses here* Arizona teachers are on strike, so I had a day off. This has 1.3k reads. :D ILYSM!!!! Thank you sooo much!

XOXO Lion <3