Tag!!

ShadowPrinccess tagged me so I guess I've got to do it. This is my first tag so... I'm a noob.

1) Favorite song:

I really like Emperors New Clothes by Panic! At the Disco, but I like any type of alternative music.

2) Favorite sport:

I play club volleyball, and tryouts for this season are today! Also, I am in robotics and chess and I count those as sports.

3) Favorite band(s):

I really like Panic! At the Disco, but I also like other bands. These include My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, and Linkin Park.

4) Favorite show:

Well, I'm into a bunch of anime and "cool cartoons" shows like Gravity Falls and Adventure Time, but my all time favorite is Miraculous Ladybug (stop judging me!!!)

5) Favorite movie:

My favorite movie is the Incredibles.  It was my first Pixar movie and now I'm hooked to it.

6) Favorite Color:

Black and purple.

7) Favorite food:

Orange chicken from Panda Express.

8) Favorite drink:

The blood of my enemies. JK. I like Diet Coke because I get sick if I drink regular coke. *shrugs*

9) Favorite video game:

Minecraft, but that was predictable. My second is The Sims 4 and third is Overwatch.

10) Birthday?

October 25.

My added question) Favorite type of YouTube channels?

I watch gaming, of course, but I also watch theories and  art/animation channels.

Remember to add your own question to the end of the tag! I tag:

 Kirigamayt

and

justme_lil-bean

I hope you enjoy :)

>.< Lion