Exited (Wills POV)

We are close to Shake Shack. Liam and Parker texted and said they were coming. I haven't seen H in months! He is literally my best friend. I missed Parker too, of course. Ross and Max were meeting us at Shelby's house. I really want to see them!

I looked at Shelby as we drove. Her eyes are focused on the road. In her videos she says she is a bad driver, but I disagree. No one can drive as bad as Graser. There is a reason he always calls an Uber...

I keep staring at Shelby. She turned on the radio. Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Tees started playing. She was dancing to the song and I was just staring at her. She caught my eye.

"Why are you staring at me?" she inquired.

I came back with a response that a little kid could have come up with. "Why are you  looking at me?"

She just glared at me. While as much as I loved this, she was driving, so I just caved in. "Because I'm a creep."

Shelby smiled and continued to drive, and I continued to stare. She seemed so amazing. I don't know why anyone could treat her badly. Joey is such a jerk...

We pulled up to Shake Shack. We saw Liam and Parker waiting in line. Shelby parked and we cut in line to see them.

"OH MY GAWD WILL HAI!!!!" Liam screamed. "Oh yeah, hi Shelby, too."

"Hey guys. What's up. OMG. I just realized we are eating Shake Shack at 8 in the morning," I replied. The other two laughed, but Parker didn't say anything. He just pulled out his phone and went onto Twitter. We took a selfie.

"Hi Will," he finally said. I just looked at him. All of a sudden, we just started laughing. Everyone just started staring at us, and I started staring at Shelby. Again. I don't know what it is about her. I love it when she smiles.

The crowd dies down and we get to the front of the line. I got the Shack Burger with bacon and a side of fries. Parker and Liam both ordered their food and took a seat. I stood by Shelby as she ordered. She turned and looked at me.

"Did you get a shake?" she asked. I nodded my head no. "One large peanut butter shake, please."

She finished ordering and paid. We went to the booth and found them sitting on one side, which left me and Shelby the other side. I got in first, and then she did. We chatted up a storm. We haven't seen each other in months. I mean, Liam never shut up, but still. It was fun. Our orders were called, and Shelby went to get them.

She came back, and I realized I needed ketchup for my fries. I went to get up, but she stopped me. Shelby went and got some ketchup, napkins and straws. She came back and gave me a straw.

"Uh... I didn't get a drink," I said, like the idiot that I am.

"Okay," Shelby said said. She took both of our straws and put them both in her shake. "You want some?" I took a sip at nearly the same time she did.

"OH MY GAWD YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE MY SHIP HAS TOTALLY SAILED!!!" Liam screamed.

"Look  whose talking, ParkBomb. Besides, we are just sharing a milkshake. That's what friends do," I retorted. We laughed it off like no big deal and everyone seemed fine, except for me who was dying internally. Hopefully nobody noticed...

Luckily, the conversation kept going and we finished our food. Shelby wanted to give me a ride, and offered the others a ride after realizing they had taken an Uber. It seemed like such a dream, and it was only nine in the morning.

A/N: Or should I say "nine in the afternoon." Lol. Nobody got that? Okay... Anyway, sorry if this chapter was weird. I was writing this while listening to music and hearing my dad rant about North Korea. Weird... Tell me if I spelled something wrong. I feel like I finally accomplished something by posting this chapter. I've been to Shake Shack once, but it was while I was on vacation. Anyway, what do you think? I love you guys, so much. Never forget that and thank you for supporting me. This A/N was long as always. If you read this say "panic" in your comment.

-Lion *.*