Ended (Both POVs)

Shelby's POV

I am kinda sad. This season of Harmony Hollow is coming to an end. I would have loved another season, but the boys aren't doing it, so what's the point? The final episode is in a week. I think I will ask Graser to get a divorce. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but I don't want to be stuck as his wife forever, and I think he agrees. I'm going to hop on the server and check.

I logged onto Minecraft and texted the boys if we could chat. I asked Graser about getting a divorce.

"What's wrong with the G10? Have your eye on someone else? Is Sharker a thing?" he asked. Everyone laughed, and Liam gave an awkward chuckle.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be stuck with Liam. No offence, but dude, I don't want to be 'married' when I get a real girlfriend. Plus, I don't want to be bound to you forever," Will stated.

I spoke. "Why don't we have a divorce party or something. Maybe on the last episode?"

The boys all seemed to agree with me. I told them I had to log off. I went to my editing software and opened it when I got a text from Will.

Will: Can we talk

Shubbs: About?

Will: Harmony Hollow or something. IDK

Shubbs: Sure. Get on teamspeak and I'll be there in a min.

I logged onto TeamSpeak and went onto One Life. Might as well strip mine as I talk to him.

"What's up?" he said into his mic.

"Oh, nothing much, I guess. What about you?" I said.

"Well, when we were talking on Harmony Hollow, you seemed kind of weird. Like, quieter than normal. That's weird."

"Nothing was wrong. Don't worry about me. I'm fine," I continued.

 "Okay fine. I'll just ask Gizzy." What! He can't do that! What if I don't want him to know? I got super stressed about it. I can't play One Life stressed, so I logged off.

~oOo~

Will's POV

Will da best: What's going on with shelby?

GizzMan: What do you mean?

Will da best: She has been acting quieter lately.

GizzMan: It was probably just her boyfriend. He's been a jerk lately.

Will da best: Isn't he that Joey jerk I met from vidcon?

GizzMan: Yeah. He has been doing stuff. It seems abusive. IDK. I told her to break up with him. I've known him since highschool. He was a jerk, so I punched him in the face. Served him right. Now hes scared of me.

Will da best: Help her, okay? I hate to see her upset. I'll try to get her to break up with him. GTG.

I hate Joey. I knew something was wrong. I should have done something to him in LA while I was there. I hate him. How could he EVER hurt Shelby. I am shook. No, I am more than shook. I am triggered. I hate Joey with a burning passion. Wow. I seem like an over protective boyfriend. In my dreams. What? Wait, what! Umm... do I like her? I don't know. I'm so confused...

A/N I loved writing this. ASDFGHJKL!!!! I am super proud of this!!! IDK why... Also, thank you for reading this! Shout out to Kirigamayt and ShadowPrinccess!! Ily! If you read this say waffles in your comment. What do you think so far? I love it! :DDDD

-Lion