Chapter 3

You wake up to your alarm. 5:50AM. One of the non-perks of being Tony Stark's daughter is that you have to get up and train every single morning. You pull on your running gear and knock on Peter's door. He wakes up, and answers the door, and it being very clear that he just woke up. "Come on! We gotta train!" You say. "When are you a superhero?" He asks. "I'm not. Dad told me I have to train because if I'm a Stark I should know how to defend myself," you say. "Ok, just lemme get the suit on," Peter says. I get a glimpse of him shirtless and blush. I've had feelings for Peter now for the last week. "Let's go," he says running out the door.

"AAHH!" You yell as you slip on web on the ground. "Sorry, are you ok?" Peter yells running to you. "I-I'm fine," you say. Peter gets on the ground next to you using the anti-web serum. The web was beginning to dissolve but it was going to take another 20 mins. "It's 7:30, school doesn't start for another hour." Peter says. "So I guess we can hang here," he says making himself a webbed hammock. "Hey!" You say. "Sorry. You are stuck on the floor," he says. You roll your eyes. "Y/N," he says. "Yeah." You say. "I-I need your help. Like on girl advice," he says. "Sure. Anything." You say. "There is this girl I see every day that I really really like. I wanna take her to prom but I don't know how to ask her," he says. Butterflies are in your stomach. "W-who is it?" You ask him. "Liz Allen. You know the senior?" He asks you. Your heart drops. "Yeah," you say. "How should I ask her out?" He asks you. "Just be brave Peter. And be prepared if she says no. It really hurts when you hit rock bottom," you say. He nods. "Thanks Y/N," he says as the web has fully dissolved. After he leaves you wipe away a single tear of yours.