Chapter 6

You wake up in your bed. Thank god it was the weekend. It meant you didn't have to see Peter until Monday, because he went and lived with his Aunt on the weekends. "Good morning," you head Friday say. "Good morning," you groan back. "Peter Parker is here to see you." Friday says. You groan again. "Would you like me to send Peter away?" Friday asked. "No. Tell him that I will be down there in 20 minutes." You say.

You walk downstairs to find Peter. "Hey," you say. "Stay the fuck away from Liz," he says. "What?" You say. "You heard me. She told me that you threatened to get her!" He yelled. You stood there with your hand over your mouth, crying. "Peter-I would never!" You yell. "Would she lie to me?" Peter said as you stood there crying. "P-Peter," you say. "Would I lie to you?" You ask as he storms out. You walk to the living room, and look at old pictures of you and Peter. You and Peter at the fair. You and Peter at Comi-con. You and Peter at school. You and Peter at that little coffee shop down the street that had really good Iced Coffees.

Peter's P.O.V
I rushed out of Stark tower, and got into my Taxi. Maybe I was a bit too tough on Y/N. I mean, it's a little ridiculous to come over and yell at her. But the same words kept ringing in my head. "Would I lie to you?" . The car ride ends. "Thank you," you tell the Taxi driver, hand him $20, and walk to my apartment. "Peter?" Aunt May says, but I ignore her and slam my bedroom door shut. "Peter, tell me what's wrong." Aunt May says as she walks into my room. "I-I fucked up," Peter said. "Why?" Aunt May asked. "I'm madly in love with Y/N. And I just blew it."