Chapter 19

You wake up in a non familiar house, with Peter asleep next to you. It was obvious that you two slept together, and you were slightly happy about it. "Hey," he groans as he awakes from his sleep. "Morning," you say, and give him a tiny kiss. You get up, throw on one of Peter's shirts, oversized on you, and walk out of the bedroom. He followed you, to the living room.

"Is this your place?" You ask. "Yeah." He says, very proud of the place. "It's really nice." You yawn, as he turns on the television and goes to the kitchen. "You want some cereal?" He asks, as you nod your head. He hands you a bowl, as he sits next to you. "God, I missed you." He said as the television show switched to commercial. You sigh. You loved Peter so much, but you haven't told him your seeing someone.

Brian Andersen and you have been dating for 2 years. You two met your first year of college. He was your roommates older brother, and was often in your dorm. You two slowly fell in love, and that's where you two are right now.

You loved Peter so much and wanted him so bad, but you didn't want to hurt Brian. He was the one who picked up the pieces of you after Peter broke up with you.

HEY GUYS
for some reason the bold is not working, it only does the first letter in bold

Like this

So anyways, I have started watching stranger things. I am obsessed with it. I ship Mike and Eleven so hard, I screamed when they kissed. And I'm so excited for season 2 omg. And Finn is super cute.

I wanna see IT so bad but my parents won't let me

Also Bill Skarsgård is really hot too.

And also to clear things up, I realized that I made Y/N and Peter's ages random each chapter.

Like I said she met peter at Starbucks a year later, there for they would be 19.

Then I made them 21 and 22.

SO PETER AND Y/N ARE CURRENTLY BOTH 20 YEARS OLD

And sorry I'm not updating as much I'm sick and school started