Chapter 13

"Thank you Ned," you say as he drops off the pregnancy tests. "Wanna come in?" You ask. "Nah. My moms waiting. See you tomorrow!" He says as he walks to the car. "Thanks again!" You say, and turn around becoming face to face with your dad. "What are those?" He asks. "Um, period stuff?" You ask. "Nope. Your coming to my office now!" He says and drags you by your ear to his office.

"Sit." He says as you sit in a chair. "Why do you have these?" He asks holding up the box. "W-Wanda needed them." You lied. "Ok, why did Wanda need them?" He asks. "I dunno. Maybe her and Vision got together or," you say, then remembering Vision can't have kids. He's just a robot. "Vision is a robot. Tell me the real reason or I will get Steve in here." He says. "Why Steve?" You ask. "Because he knows your deepest darkest secrets-HEY STEVE!" He yells as Steve waltzes into the room. "She could be pregnant with Parker." He says as your Dad slips him a $20 bill. You sigh and look down.

Your phone rings and you answer it. It was Peter. "Hey how are you?" He asks. "I'm fine," you say. "Who is that?" Your dad asks. "Is it Parker? Gimme," he says and rips the phone out of your hand. "Hey Peter. It's Tony. Let's chat." He says as you face palm. "You see, you and Y/N are only 16. You shouldn't be fooling around in the sexual way. You see, she could be pregnant now." He says. You hear many 'uh huh' and 'yep' from Peter as your dad lectures him. "He wants to talk to you," your dad says and hands you the phone. "Your pregnant!" He yells. "Uhhh, Aunt May is going to kill me!" He sighs. "I couldn't be pregnant, you know that. I haven't taken the tests yet." You say. "I'm coming over." He says and ends the call. "He's coming over," you tell your dad. "I'm gonna take the tests with him," you say. Tony sighs. "Grandpa Stark!" You say as Tony yells no.

"Y/N!" Peter says and runs up to you as he enters your house. "Let's go take 'em" he says as you two rush to the bathroom, eager to find out. You pee on the stick, ad you two wait for it to beep.

It finally beeps after 10 mins.

Positive.