Chapter 17

It's been about a year since Peter broke up with me. I see his posts casually of Facebook and Instagram with him and all of his new friends at UCLA. I never like them, of course.

I've been majoring in business. I gave up the teacher dream after I babysat Clint's kids. The horror. I figured I could make a business for people around the world, so I can put more good in this world. I do have the money and the brains to do it.

Chloe stayed with me and my dad. She is actually, a very fat cat. Weighs 17 lbs. We put her on diet food which seems to be working, but she hates it more than ever.

It was a cold rainy morning, in the spring. School has just gotten out and I have moved into a little condo that my dad built for me, walking distance away from the house.

----------------

NARRATORS POV

Y/N just walked into Starbucks and ordered her favorite drink, Y/F/D, as she patiently waited for her name to be called. "Stark!" They call out, and you go grab the drink. You start to walk out as someone taps you on the shoulder.

Peter Parker.

"And so, here we meet again." He says.

Peter grew about an inch since you last saw him. Definitely more muscular from last time. His hair was the same floppy mess it usually was, and he had a bit of a stubble.

"Peter?" You gasp. "I thought you were in LA?" You asked, shocked. "I came up here for the summer, to live with May." He says. "Do you wanna sit?" He asks. "O-oh, sure." You stutter. "I miss the New York weather," he says, and looks out at the gray skies and the mist sprinkling down. "It's nice," you say, tensing awkwardness. "So how is-?" But Peter is cut off. "I-I'm sorry. I just need to address this. What you did to me at graduation was shitty. It broke me for 2 weeks, hell, I was late for college!" You yell. "About that," he says. "I'm transferring to New York this year," he says. "That's great!" You say, panic in your voice. "See you around then?" He asks. "Y-yeah," you say as he gets up, and leaves.

Great way to break the news, Parker.