Chapter 14

"I'm gonna be a daddy!" Peter yells in excitement. "I'm not ready for this Peter!" You say, and his smile drops. "Why not?" He asked. "We have homework," you frown. You look at your stomach. "Homework? We have all these new responsibilities as parents." He says. "I can't believe this," you say, almost passing out.

"So?" Your dad asks as you two walk into his office. "Positive," Peter said. He put his hand in his head. "Jeez, you just get your kid back a year ago and now she's having a kid." He says. "I'm gonna call Dr. Chan. She'll confirm it. You can never believe these cheap tests." He says and picks up the phone.

LATER THAT NIGHT
"Names?" Peter asked as Y/N lay next to him. They were in the garden on a blanket looking up at the sky. "I like Riley," you say as he fiddled with a piece of your hair. "Y/N, I'm scared." Peter says. "So am I. But we can do it together." You say as he locks his fingers with yours as you slowly drift asleep.

DOCTORS OFFICE
"Good morning Dr. Chan," you say. "Good morning Miss Stark. Can you please sit on the table?" She asks. You nod your head. "Lemme take a look to make sure it's positive," she says. She takes a swab sample from down there, and puts it under a microscope, and looks at it. "Well, I am very sorry to disappoint you, but you were never pregnant." She said. "What?" You yell. "The test must have been faulty. Sorry Miss Stark." She says as you come down from the chair. "Ok, thank you." You say walking out, and calling your dad.

"How did it go?" Your dad asked. "The test was faulty. I'm not pregnant!" You say. "Oh thank god," he says. "I can't be a grandpa at 47," he says and laughs. "I'll tell the good news to everyone. Have you told Peter yet?" He asks. "Not yet. I'm worried he's going to be upset about it." You worry. "Everything's going to be ok. Just call him. K?" He says. "Love you," you say. "Love you too pumpkin," he says as you hang up.

Now it was time to call Peter.

"Hey! Are you pregnant?" He asks. "Peter, I'm not. The test was faulty." You say as there is a moment of silence. "D-did you loose it?" Peter asks, you could tell that he was upset. "No Peter! I was never pregnant. The tests were faulty," you say as he sniffs. "So no baby?" He asks. "Maybe in like, 8 years." You say. "But I want a baby." Peter says. "What?" You yell. "Peter, were 16. We can't have kids!" You say. He sighs. "Let's start off with a cat," you say. "Yaaaay! Kitties!" He says like a 5 year old as you roll your eyes.