Chapter 7

"I'll beat his ass!" Your dad yells, as you try to calm him down. You just told him what Peter did. "Dad, stop!" You yell. "If Peter doesn't want to be my friend anymore, he doesn't have to." You say. He sighs. "Well, I'm taking his suit until you two make up," he says and storms out of the room. You sigh, and grab your backpack and walk to school.

"Good morning!" Ned says. "Hey," you say. "Peter told me about your fight," he said. You stayed quiet. "He said that he fucked up," Ned said. You scoff. "Sure," you say. "Hey guys!" Peter says and meets Ned at there usual spot. You walk off to find your other friend, Michelle.

-
"She's really pissed dude," Ned says. "I-I know," Peter says. "I like her. So much." He says. "No Peter. Your suppose to like Liz," Ned says. "But I don't. I like Y/N," Peter says. The bell rang and everyone went to class.
-

Y/N walked into class as the announcements went on. "It's homecoming! Don't forget to buy your tickets. And don't forget, Spiderman is our theme!" The girl said on the screen. You groaned.

"Hey, Y/N!" You hear someone say. It's Flash. "What?" You respond. "Are you still dating Penis Parker or do you have a date to homecoming?" He asks. "I'm not dating Peter," you say. "Whatever. You got a date or nah?" He asks. "No thanks, Flash." You say. "Your missing out on all of this," Flash says. "I said, no thanks Flash." You say. "Whatever." He says.

AFTER SCHOOL
You run home and grab your wallet, and walk to a dress store. You decided to go to prom, but without a date. You hummed Y/F/S as it started to rain. You pulled your umbrella from your backpack, and put it up. You found the most beautiful dress ever. It was dark blue with long sleeves, but for the sleeves there was flower lace. It was short, and you found the most beautiful pair of heels. You bought it, and started to walk back to Stark Tower.

You get uneasy, and was on guard. Suddenly, someone grabbed your arm. You looked back and saw a strong older man. "Let me go!" You yelled and kicked him in the face. "I'm gonna take you, Miss Stark!" He says. You start fighting him, but he grabs ahold of you and starts dragging you away. You scream, and kick. You suddenly hear a whooshing sound, and red and blue spandex. You mentally sigh as you fight off the guy, until he's unconscious on the ground. "Why are you here?" You ask Peter. "To apologize," he says. "I'm going home." You say as you start walking home. "Please Y/N. I love you." He says.