Chapter 9

You arrive home holding Peter's hand walking into Stark tower. "Whatcha wanna do?" He asks. "Dunno," you say dropping your bag on your bed. Peter sits on your bed as you fall onto it. "C-can I kiss you?" Peter asks. You chuckle. "Duh," you say as his soft lips kiss you. The kiss is interrupted by Peter's phone ringing. "Yeah!" He yells. "What?" You ask and put your face on his shoulder. "Mr. Stark recruited me for a mission!" He said. "Congratulations," you say. "Were going to England!" He says. You smile, but fake it. That means that you will be all alone for 2 weeks, with the only human companion as Happy, which doesn't really count.

2 WEEKS LATER
"Goodbye!" You say kissing Peter's cheek as he gets on the plane. "Stay safe," you say as he waves goodbye. You walk back to your room, and decide to do some homework. You get another text.

UN: watch your back

"Happy!" You call as you hear him trudging up the stairs. "What?" He asks. "I've been getting weird texts. One said: "I warned you" and I just got one that said "watch your back"." You say. "I'm going to have to notify Tony, thanks." He says. "I'm just worried for my safety." You say. "It's probably the wrong number," he yells walking from the hall. You sigh at his fucks given, and walk to the living room, and put on a show. You get another text.

Flash: hey hot stuff

No thanks flash

Flash: why don't you come over tonight? Heard parker's on vaca

I said, no thanks Flash

Flash: please baby

Don't call me that

Flash: fine. You'll regret it.

I don't think I will.

Flash: watch your back

You sat there for a while looking at the text. Watch your back. The same thing the unknown number said to you.

You hear something that sounds like a ping noise, and Iron Man grabs you and flies through a broken window as Stark Towers explode. "W-what is this?" You ask your dad as he flies you through the city. "It's ok, it's ok. Your going to live with Aunt May for a couple weeks." He says and drops you off at there apartment building.