Chapter 16

Graduation. The time where high school students go and be free in the world, and try to change it.

Graduation for me, means college. My dad said, if I wanted to inherit his money one day I will have to get a college degree. I would probably never use it, because we're billionaires. But I have chosen education. More like maybe Kindergarten.

"Have you gotten your robes yet?" Peter asks ad Chloe sits at the end of my bed. "No, suppose to get them next week." You sigh as you put your phone on speaker. "I bet there gonna be so ugly," he says. "I know." You say. "How about after graduation, we take our robes off," Peter says in a seductive voice. "Parker!" You say as he laughs. "Like, I mean, your going to be 18 next month, and I'm going to be 18 in a couple days. What do you say?" He says. "I can see that smirk on your face without even looking at it." You sigh as Chloe mews. "How is Chloebaby?" He asks. "She's good. Speaking of baby, another reason that we should not hump." You laugh. "Hump?" He laughs back as you two both immaturely laugh. "Anyways, you wanna come over tomorrow and watch Friends and eat some food?" You ask. "Sure. See you tomorrow. I gotta go to bed. Love ya," he said. "Love ya too, Pete." You say and hang up.

--------

GRADUATION DAY
"Peter!" You yell as he turns around, his face lit up. "Y/N!" He says and kisses you. "PDA, my children. Discusses me." Your dad snarkily says as you and Peter stop kissing. "I'll see you out there. Have fun," your dad says as he leaves you two.

You and Peter walk the school halls holding hands, due that there is about 2 hours of preparation still going on. "What about us?" Peter asks. "What do you mean, what about us?" You ask. "You know, when we go to college. Get a job. What's going to happen to us?" Peter asks. "We're going to move in, get married, maybe a couple kids," you go on, but us cut off by Peter. "Y/N! Listen! I was accepted at UCLA. They have a great science program there. I want to be a doctor! I want to save people's lives!" He says, as you frown. "But, I'm going to New York," you sigh. "Exactly. I don't want to do this Y/N, but I don't know if the difference will work for us," Peter says as you shed a tear. "Peter Benjamin Parker! Are you breaking up with me?" You yell, very loud. He looks to the ground. "Goodbye Y/N. I will love you forever." He says and walks away, tears streaming down both of your faces.