Chapter 12

It's the middle of the night. You wake up, to a sick feeling and run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. "Friday," you say between barfs. "Go get my dad," you moan as you lay on the bathroom floor. "Y/N!" Your dad says and rushes to you. "I'm siiiiiick," you moan. "Ok, ok, let's get you up," he says. "Oh god," he says as you puke in the toilet. "Um, stay here, I'm going to go get some bowls." He said. He ran to the kitchen and came back with 3 plastic bowls. "Now easy," he says as you get up, and he slowly walks you back to bed. "No school tomorrow," he says. "But dad!" You moan. "Ah ah ah! Zip it. No school." He said. "Steve will be watching you." He said. "Nooo! Not again. He made me watch a film about not doing drugs last time," you say and throw up again in another bowl. "You should listen." He says as he walks out of the room.

You decided to text Peter.

Peter

Yes baby

I'm sick.

Your not coming to school tomorrow?

Steve is watching me.

Haha

It's not funny!

Poor you. You have to sit through that drug thing again.

HE WATCHES IT WITH YOU TOO?

Yep.

🙄

You slowly are drifting to sleep as an idea pops in your head. What if your pregnant?

THE NEXT DAY
"And that is why you shouldn't have unprotected sex!" Steve says as he shuts off the TV. You sigh, thinking about if you were pregnant. It's been bugging you all day. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah." You said. "Really?" He asked. "Ok no. You cannot tell my dad." You said. "I had unprotected sex with Peter and now I think I'm pregnant." You say immediately regretting it. "Have you learned NOTHING FROM THIS?" He yells, throws the remote on the ground and leaves the room. "Shit," you say.

Your phone rings. It's Ned.

"Ned! I need your help." You say. "Hold up, I just wanted to call and see if you were ok. Peter's worried." He said. "I'm fine-I think." You say. "What's the problem?" He asked. "I-I think I'm pregnant," you say. There is a silent moment. "Have you told Peter?" He asked. "No, I don't know if it's legit. Can you buy me tests?" You ask him. "I'll pay you back pleaaaase!" You whine. "Fine. I'll be there after school." Ned says and hangs up.