Chapter 11

You walk into the new Stark Towers, in awe. It was 10x bigger than the last one. "Wow," you say. "Is Friday still here?" You ask. "Yep. Friday!" Your dad calls. "Yes Mr. Stark." She says. "Show Y/N to her new room," he said. "This way Miss Stark," Friday said as my dad walked off to his office. "He's always too busy for me," you say, and roll your eyes and hold Peter's hand. "Here you are Miss Stark," Friday says. "Friday, will you leave us alone for an hour?" You ask Friday. "Sorry Miss Stark, your dad put a 24/7 protocol on you." Friday said. You sighed. "He always puts protocols in my suit," Peter sighs. "Let's go to my place," Peter says as you walk out of the building.

The Uber pulls up to Peter's apartment as you two rush in. "Aunt May!" Peter calls, but there was no answer. Peter picks up a remote, and starts playing sexual mood music. "May I?" Peter asks as you nod your head. He sits on the couch as you start kissing him. You wrap your arms around him as he picks you up and brings you to Aunt May's bedroom (because Peter's bed is a twin bunk bed and I feel like it would go smoother in a bigger bed) as he lays you down and lays down next to you. He takes off your shirt exposing your lace bra. "I can't believe I'm having sex with a Stark," he says and kisses you passionately.

You wake up as the morning sun hits your face, realizing you never went home. You grab Peter's tee shirt from last night and slip it on. You smell bacon. You walk to the kitchen and find shirtless Peter making breakfast with his fluffy hair all messed up. "Good morning," he says peeling the bacon off of the pan. "Morning," you say and give him a kiss on the cheek. "My dad is going to kill me, but I don't really care," you say biting into the crunchy bacon. "Quality bacon, I must say," you laugh as Peter hands you your clothes. "Washed them for you," he said. "Thank you," you say and kissed him, again. "I gotta go. Thanks for the breakfast babe," you say as you slip on your clothes, Peter watches in awe. "What? Nothing you haven't seen before," you say as you grab your phone and leave.

Text from Tony Stank:

Where are you?

Friday told me you went to Peter's house

Be safe.

It's been 9 hours where the hell are you?

Y/N get your ass home

I'm going to send Cap after you (sent 5 mins ago)

"Hey Y/N!" You hear him say several feet behind you. You turn around and have the tamest smile. "Heeeey Steve," you say. "Come here. We're going home now." He yells as you walk over by him. "Your dad was worried sick! What were you doing?" He asked. "The question is, what wasn't I doing," you say. "Gross," he says. "I do not need to know that," he says in disgust. "Your in big trouble, Missy." He says. "I don't give a fuck," you sigh. "Language." He said as you rolled your eyes.