Chapter 1

It was midnight in a rundown neighborhood in the city. In one large house, there seemed to be a party going on as loud music blared loudly from the inside. Inside the house, that's exactly what was going on. The house was filled with people; doing illegal drugs, drinking alcohol, there were even people making out with others. Not one thing could be heard due to the loud music, but everything could be seen.

Watching the party from a stool in the kitchen was the man who arranged the party. All he was currently doing was sitting there, smoking some weed. He wore tore up blue jeans, a dirty gray tank top and messy blonde hair down to his shoulders.

"I sure got lucky with all these drugs I stole... surprised the cops aren't looking for me right now." The man chuckled. Just then, the man saw a woman walking towards him.

This woman had long brown hair that was let down with dark brown eyes. She was wearing a black strapless dress that hugs her body and showed off her slender legs.

"Is this seat taken?" The woman asked in a breathy voice

"Is this seat taken?" The woman asked in a breathy voice. "Well, hey there, baby..." The man greeted in a flirty tone. "You look fine tonight... I've never seen you around here." "Oh, I'm new in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by." The woman said, "What's your name, handsome?" "Kenneth Peters." The man introduced himself. "What's your name, beautiful?" He took her hand and kissed it. "Christa, and that's all you'll know." She chuckled as she crossed her legs slowly.

"Oh... I like you already." Kenneth smirked. "You know, why don't we take this talk somewhere... private?" "I like that idea..." Christa giggled. "I just need to use the bathroom first, be right back." "Take your time, sexy." Kenneth chuckled as Christa grabbed her purse and went into the bathroom, swinging her hips.

A minute later, Christa came out of the bathroom and stood in front of Kenneth. "I'm good." Kenneth looked at Christa and wrapped his arms around her, "Are you ready to get that bed moving?" "Oh yeah..." Christa chuckled, "Although I have just one thing, I need to tell you..." "And what is that?" Kenneth asked.

Right when Kenneth asked that, the door to the house suddenly broke open and about a dozen police officers and detectives ran in with guns. The people in the house screamed and Kenneth turned from Christa to look at them. At the same time, he turned however, Christa reached into her purse and took out a gun as well!

"Freeze! Hands up! Nobody move!" One of the cops shouted out. Kenneth turned around and saw Christa with a gun. "Let me guess, you're an undercover cop are you?" He sighed. "That I am. And you, Kenneth Peters, are under arrest for the crime of stolen drugs." Christa declared.

"Wait, you stole these drugs?!" One of the men in the house asked. "I thought you said someone sold them to you!" A woman said. "Cuff him, Johnson." The police captain in front told Christa.