Chapter 4

Christa and Shaw jump out of the vents and took out their guns and walked away as they went to the women's locker room. "You think it's a good idea to bring me in here?" Shaw said as Christa opens her locker.

"How about we just keep the whole 'bringing you to the women's locker room and bringing me to the men's locker room' thing a secret? Just between us? We both know we don't want anyone to know that." Christa said as she pulls out a small waist bag and a roll of bandages.

She puts the bandages in her bag and clip the bag around her waist and making sure it's comfortable on her

She puts the bandages in her bag and clip the bag around her waist and making sure it's comfortable on her. "My lips are sealed." Shaw said, doesn't want anyone to know as much as Christa does. While he wasn't looking, Christa quickly pull something from her locker and hide it behind her.

"Here." Christa said as she held out the flash drive to Shaw, "You sure it's a good idea?" Shaw asked as he grab the card, "Just trust me." She said, Shaw nodded as he put the card in his pocket, not knowing Christa put something in her back pocket, making sure no sees it, and the two walked to the men's locker room.

Shaw opens his locker and pulls out his phone, and see that there's no signal. "Damn it." He puts his gun in his locker and the two heard a click and a voice said, "Don't move. Don't even think about it."

"You know you're not going to get away with this. So be smart." Shaw said, "Oh, I'm smart. You two are the ones with a gun to their heads. Hand it over." "Oh, your flash drive? No, we can't do that." Christa said, "Really? Well, I guess I'll just put a bullet in your heads then."

"I think there's something you should know." "And what's that?" Christa quickly grab his arm, causing him to drop his gun, she punched him, as he crash into the bench.

"Never go up against a women who knows about self-defense. Especially she may look like a pretty face." Christa said as the man got up and went after her, but Shaw attacked him, there was punches and kicks and Christa join in as she punches and kicks the man hard and the man tries to punch her, but she was too fast.

She then kicks him in face, he spits out a tooth and said, "You two never did have what it takes, did you?" "To be what exactly?" Shaw demands, "Be one of us." "Corrupt cops? No." Christa said, "Oh, I'm going to enjoy kicking your asses." He said, "Bring it on, fuckboy." Christa said.

Two on one wasn't the smartest idea, he was trying to fight them, but they always out fight him. "Shaw, move!" Christa yelled, Shaw moved out of the way as the man punches the weight Christa had in her hands, he yells in pain as he held his hand, Christa then hit him with the weight in the face, knocking him out.

"(pants)... Well...(pants)... that stopped him." She said as she throws the weight to the ground. Then she saw that Shaw look at her, "What?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as he snaps out, "Nothing. Just surprised." He said, "Like I said; Never go up against a woman who knows about self-defense. Come on." She said as they left the men's locker room.

They ran down the 1st floor hallway, they went into another room and heard a radio and saw a shadow, they quickly ran before it can see them. "Shaw? Johnson?" The two saw Taylor as she opens the door and approach them, "Shaw? Johnson? You're both stuck in here too? I can't get out. I don't know what the hell's going on."

"You shouldn't be in here." Shaw said as Christa face palm herself, couldn't believe one of Burke's lapdogs trap her inside too. "What happened to you two?" Taylor asked when she was the condition they're in, "Are you bleeding?"

"Well, Shaw's nose is bleed. I was trying to wipe it off and rub it against my pants. Probably not the smartest idea" Christa said, "Were you two fighting each other?" "No we weren't fighting each other." Christa said, "We were fighting corrupt cops." Shaw said, "Corrupt cops? I don't understand."

"Look, listen, we don't have time to explain, all right?" "Well, then put your guns down and we'll play this by the book." "As much as we want to, we can't." Christa said, "Listen to us." "You're not looking very innocent right now, guys." "No. Don't you dare do that." Christa warn her, Taylor was about to take put her weapon, but Shaw and Christa pointed their guns at her.

"Take your hands off the gun. Put 'em behind your head and turn around." Shaw orders, Taylor put her hands behind her head as she slowly turns around. Christa kept pointing her gun at Taylor as Shaw put his gun away and took out Taylor's gun.

"Taser? Are you kidding me?" He said in disbelief as he gave the taser to Christa as she puts it in her waist bag. "Listen to me. Find a quiet corner, put your head down and hide until we're out of lockdown. You understand me?" He said before he and Christa began to walk away, Taylor turn to them and asked, "Wait, where are you two going?" "I think the motor pool is on the separate grid from the rest of the building. There might be a way out." Shaw said as Christa opens the door.

"Well, then let me come with you." "No. Trust me. Just do what I told you. Okay?" "Then how come-" "Look, I don't want to be rude or anything, but you just need to go and hide until the lockdown's over, Okay? Don't make a peep and don't do anything stupid. And if you see Burke, don't trust him. There's something off about him that you don't understand." Christa said before went through the open door with Shaw following her.

They walked down the stairs and went into the motor pool, as they walk to their respective cars, Shaw stick his arm out in front of Christa, making her stop. "What is it?" She asked when she was Shaw's expression, she look at the direction he was looking and saw two men and a woman, no doubt Burke's lapdogs.

"Crap." She mutters, before she can do anything, Shaw quickly covers her mouth so she doesn't say anything and they went to hide behind a car. Shaw remove his hand from her mouth and took out his gun as Christa, who's fanning herself to get rid of the blush, took out her gun as well.

They lean against each other's backs, making sure if they came from different sides of the car as Shaw look at the small mirror if anyone is coming at the same time making sure no one's coming from his side.

"Christa! Look out!" Shaw cried, Christa then shoot a man, who was about to shoot her, in the chest, killing him instantly. Shaw and Christa ran as the man and woman try to kill them, but misses. Shaw and Christa went inside another car, since they can't get to their cars now that a man and woman is there, thinking they're in there. Shaw then turn on the car and drove as fast as he can as they keep shooting at them, Shaw screams as he felt a pain on his back left arm.

"SHAW!" Christa yelled, she glare angrily at the shooters and she took out her gun, she lower her window, she stick out and shoots back at them as she yells, "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! YOUR GOIN' PAY FOR THAT!"

"Christa! Get down!" Shaw yells, Christa went back in just in time as one of them shot a tire flat and the car stopped. They continued shooting at the car, Shaw quickly opened the door and he and Christa ran back inside the building.